We are in full planning mode here and prepping for another year of homeschooling. One of the first things I do is print new homeschool planner pages before anything else. Since I wanted a bright, happy feel to our planning pages this year I went ahead and updated our free homeschool planner.
This is a FREE packet of printable homeschool planning pages that you can download, print, and use as you need.
Some of the benefits to using printable planner pages over store-bought planners:
- you can print as many copies as needed
- arrange your planner to best fit yours needs
- add in pages and templates of your own
- print whatever size page you’d like
This set of printable planner pages includes:
- Cover page
- Today’s tasks
- Daily plan
- Today view template
- Weekly plans with 7, 4, 3, 2, 1 blanks for kids or subjects
- Weekly look template
- Weekly summary page
- Weekly to do list
- Dated monthly calendars with planning space
- Goals check
- Log-in keeper
- Theme planner
- Monthly theme tracker
- Grade log
- Attendance log (school year and calendar year)
- Curriculum sourcing template
- Curriculum planner
- Project planner
- Field trip planner
- Reading log
- Library book log
- Notes pages (lined, dotted, graph)
If you’re already a subscriber to Our Little Slice of Heaven, you can hop over to the Printable & Resource Library and download the planning pages for FREE now! The current password will be in your latest email from OLSH!
If you’re not already a subscriber to OLSH, you can subscribe below to get access to our Printable & Resource Library, plus receive updates on new posts, exclusive discounts on print-and-go products, and more!